Sunday, October 12, 2008

Beware of the Goonch

Just in time for Halloween, a man-eating catfish.

Speaking of fishy things, I have a message for a certain hookah waitress: I am a generous tipper. I frequently tip 20% or more and I am almost always polite and patient since I know how busy it can get in a restaurant.

However, if you practically yell at my table for only ordering hookah and no drinks, then, after I ask for the check, take 30 minutes to bring it and upon your arrival, slam it on the table and say, "Oh, do you want your check?" then take another 20 minutes to pick it up and charge us, thus making me unable to attend my friend's performance downtown, I will not be happy.

For the first time in my life, I told my friend who picked up the tab this time to put "zero" on the tip line...

and he did.

Next time, be a little nicer to your hookah patrons. Otherwise, the hard-earned cash you seek--




could go up in smoke.

1 comment:

Batalla said...

Seriously, what was up with that? That's why you should have your own or go to the hookah bar with belly dancers in the Valley.