Saturday, November 1, 2008

All Saints' Day

Waking up to walls covered in cobwebs and rooms filled with pumpkins, ghosts and skulls, my roommates and I decided to just leave the Halloween decorations up for the rest of the week. Our party yesterday was just too much fun.

I am hopefully going to go look at cars tomorrow. I had planned a trip for today, but then the thunder storm hit, so I figured it would be better to test drive a car when it wasn't raining. I didn't do a whole lot today, but I think I am okay with that because I can't remember the last time I spent the whole day to myself. Some friends are coming over later tonight and I think we'll either see "W." or "Zack and Miri."

All in all, I had a pretty interesting week and I did a lot of traveling as well. I can't elaborate, but it was fun to be in other places.

No comments: