Friday, November 7, 2008

I Claim the Weekend

This was a crazy week and I'm not even talking about the elections (and I don't have to since everyone has already). I had so much stuff going on! Everyday there was something nuts!

One fun thing that happened though was that I met John Henson at a bar on Monday. I used to watch him on "Talk Soup" in middle school and junior high. He left the show in '98 or '99 I think and I just never watched it again after he left. He seemed pretty flattered that I remembered him from that show and offered a hand shake. Really nice guy.

Anyway, other than that, I was invited to a few parties this weekend and I'm really looking forward to relaxing. Also, I checked out some cars last weekend and I have singled out two... so I'm buying one this week! My first car and I'm paying for it entirely on my own! I know, it doesn't sound like a big deal, but this feels like a big step in my "adult" life for me.

No comments: