Thursday, July 31, 2008

Last Day of July

Ok, so I've been searching for jobs for a little over a month now and still nothing. Luckily, on Saturday I leave to Mexico for a week. I'll try and relax a little. I have a 5-hour layover so I am currently renting movies from iTunes . If you have any suggestions for movies, let me know.

On the plus side, I have now officially stuck to my 3 miles a day plan for a whole month. I feel more energetic and pleasant. Hopefully my week in Mexico won't make me get lazy when I come back.

Also, I am in love with Hulu. I have been watching the third season of "It's Always Sunny in Philadelphia" and loving it. Hulu was created by NBC Universal and lets you legally watch shows for free with few commercials. It's guilt free fun and a great place to watch TV shows and movies you've missed because you were busy with work, or in my case, used to be busy with work.

Oh, and all you kids who keep crying about Scrabulous, here's some good news.

1 comment:

Di said...

"good news"

Except for the part where the point values are totally different, so it's a different version of scrabble that's being played. Thus, one's strategy must be totally adjusted. Dammit.

P.S. Have a great time in Mexico. Watch out for the storms that are hitting us. They may/may not get you, depending on what happens to them as they travel east. But currently, the Caribbean is getting a whole lot of rain.