Thursday, August 21, 2008

L.A. Whoa, Man


So, I'd tell you about my first day of work, but I signed a confidentiality agreement, so I can't. At any rate, I can say that I enjoyed my first day and everyone I met was nice.

Right now, I'm hunting for apartments, but more importantly, cool roomies. The task is a little daunting, but I'll have a lot of time this weekend to look around AND figure out how far or near everything is.

Also, I went to Google headquarters the other day. They had a huge party and I rocked with KP, some Germans and good ol' Dina from my freshman Nexus days. Dina and I found robots and battled each other. I think she kicked my ass. Then there was a lot of techno, video games, great food and open bars. Also, they had a giant stage for "Rock Band." The Germans recruited KP and I for their band, "Das Wankers" and we did a rousing rendition of the Ramones' "Blitzkrieg Bop."

No comments: